Monday, June 25, 2012

[Playthrough] Hell's Kitchen (Wii) - Part 1 - Days 1 to 7

[Playthrough] Hell's Kitchen (Wii) - Part 1 - Days 1 to 7 Video Clips. Duration : 27.90 Mins.


It's time to start another playthrough, and when I've seen a Hell's Kitchen Wii game, I just had to play it. So here you see my new project. I'm a huge Hell's Kitchen fan, Gordon Ramsay is so funny, that's why I just had to play the game, even if most people won't be interested in watching this. The gameplay doesn't have much to do with cooking sadly, yes of course, you are "cooking" and serving tables, but I expected more to happen in the kitchen, for example you could cut vegetables & stuff with the Wii motion controls. It's more like a "time managment game", you just have to time all your moves&clicks and well it gets pretty stressy lateron (especially in the later parts), which makes you feel like you are in Hell's Kitchen, with Chef Ramsay always watching you to not mess up. I enjoy this game, although probably most "hardcore" gamer will just laugh at this game. Part 1: www.youtube.com Part 2: www.youtube.com Part 3: www.youtube.com Part 4: www.youtube.com Part 5: www.youtube.com Part 6: www.youtube.com Part 7: www.youtube.com Part 8: www.youtube.com